- Stephen KramerIsn't there incompatibility because the shield I2C would operate at 5V but the Due I2C operates at 3
- trippylightingHi Stephen, The shield "works" on any microcontroller with I2C bus. I penally don't use Arduino's at
- Stephen KramerHello, Does the shield work with the (3.3V) Arduino Due board? Thanks.
- Stephen KramerI got the new shield and it works great as expected. Thanks for the fast response.
- Stephen KramerThanks. I was using it with red single leds rated at 700 mA, up to 4 in series at ~2.5V each, with a
- trippylightingThe new LED shield is on its way. I received yours, but have not has a chance to analyze what's wron
- Stephen KramerThat's great, where should I address it? Thank you.
- trippylightingThat sounds to me like the shield is defective. If that's the case I'd like for you to send it back
- LED Brightness to your eye, Gamma correction – No! (19)
- Waiting for components… (19)
- looking for production (10)
- Shield is on sale at Tindie.com (8)
- What’s next… (6)
- Teensy3 and LEDshield (6)
- Boards are in… (3)
- Toast anyone ? – First functioning prototype! (3)
- Thermal Performance (2)
- Little update… (2)